The art history book will contain ...
- A decorated cover with a title and your name
- Five facts and at least one image for each time period we study
- A list of the resources you used
- Our related projects
History of Illuminated Manuscripts
Introduction to the Middle Ages
Art of the Middle Ages
Ancient Greek Vases
British Museum - Exploring Pottery
Interactive Activity - Painting a Greek Pot
Ancient Near East
The Art of Ancient Greece and Rome
Ancient Egypt Games and Activities
British Museum: Trades
Planning for the afterlife -- a shopping trip
The Art of Ancient Egypt ...
The Five Facts
Questions to consider:
1. When - what was the time period?
2. What types of art were created?
3. How was art created?
4. Why was art created?
5. What was unique about the art of this time period?